Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the brain is for thinking...

this is a little rant that i have to get off my chest

now i work in science yet have a desk
i go to order myself some supplies
but all supplies have to go through this chick who
orders them all for the department

so i send her an email
stating the order number and quantity i need
i was ordering pens, paper organizer and post-it organizer
so about a half an hour after i sent her the email
i go to her desk to give her
the supply book back

she tells me
" Hey Chickybaby, I ordered your supplies but what did you
need molding clay for?"

Now we all are intelligent people,
why didn't she think that i didn't mean to
ask for molding clay
but she goes ahead and orders it anyway
then she says yeah
it was $30.

i am looking at her like you fool
why did you order it?
why didn't you ask me if i made a mistake?
i clearly didnt mean to order CLAY!
WHAT DO I NEED CLAY FOR!


USE YOUR BRAIN U FOOL!

1 comment:

octoberwildchild said...

lmao

yeah she should verify orders before sending them in. dumb