Friday, June 13, 2008

Let's get started...

Okay im gonna jump right into this...
some of u know me, some of u don't
but umm lets start


my job is full of people who all have kids around 1yr old
the one chick who i work directly under, all she talks about it her daughter
its always madison this madison that
i mean after my first 2 days at this new gig, i knew more about her daughter than
my job!
man fuck that bitch...lol
i even had a dream about her daughter...smh

every conversation we have she will divert back to her daughter
like:
me: did u watch the game last night it was great....etc.
another chick: yeah my husband was watching he was screaming in the other room...i guess it was real exciting
her: madison learned to sing 'rain rain go away'
me: *have the dumb look on*

anyway the moral of this story is
people if you have kids...NO ONE CARES
dont talk about your child ALL THE TIME at the workplace
because secretly we all think your child isn't cute

lol
anyway
enjoy your day
be good
-chickybaby

2 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

LMAO i have a kid and i find it annoying as hell. it's a shame because some people have identity or sense of self other than their kid. it's sickening and sad.

i look forward to tons more entries!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for first blog. Keep it coming! I can't add you to my blogroll/links until you get it poppin'!! I got standards!